Molino Recruitment Ltd (“us”, “our”, “we” and “the agency”) take your privacy seriously. Our privacy statement sets out how Molino Recruitment Ltd complies with both UK and European Union data protection requirements. If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will do our best to answer your questions.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data Molino Recruitment Ltd collects from you, or that you provide to Molino Recruitment Ltd, will be processed by Molino Recruitment Ltd.
The Agency will comply with the following data protection principles when processing personal information:
· we will process personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
· we will collect personal information for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only, and will not process it in a way that is incompatible with those legitimate purposes;
· we will only process the personal information that is adequate, relevant and necessary for the relevant purposes;
· we will keep accurate and up to date personal information, and take reasonable steps to ensure that inaccurate personal information is deleted or corrected without delay;
· we will keep personal information in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the information is processed; and
· we will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal information is kept secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
MOLINO RECRUITMENT LTD MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following information:
· Contact information including email address, address and telephone number
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to your application or registration with Molino Recruitment Ltd
The information and data collected are used to progress the candidates’ applications, arrange interviews, inform them of the outcomes, carry out a fair assessment and recruitment process, to match them to vacancies, to ensure suitability and to ensure we are aware of any reason why they cannot work in regulated activity with vulnerable adults and children, to prevent or detect any unlawful acts, suspicion in regulated sectors and to protect prospect employers from any unregulated activity.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will never share this information with any third party unless you have expressly given us permission.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Molino Recruitment Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Molino Recruitment Ltd has received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you choose to register online for the services offered by Molino Recruitment Ltd personal details submitted will automatically be emailed to us and on receipt those details will be manually added to our internal office database. This database is securely protected by encryption and will only be accessed by employees of Molino Recruitment Ltd for the purposes of recruitment.
Candidates who register for jobs through the website/via email and telephone agree to our storing their personal data, and at the interview stage, the sharing of their name and telephone number with future employers.
Clients’ name and contact details i.e. address, contact telephone numbers and email, information about their family, children, business and interests, etc. are collected from the clients, the client registration form, phone and email.
The information and data collected are used for legitimate interest, to understand clients’ recruitment requirements, arrange interviews, and find suitable candidates.
Molino Recruitment Ltd will maintain records of both clients and candidates for the purposes of providing you of services relating to the employment until they are requested to be removed or the Agency don’t need them anymore.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If Molino Recruitment Ltd or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site / services. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.